RRECL – 45 MW Tender under Rooftop Solar Power Generation Scheme
On 25 October 2019, Rajasthan Renewable Energy Corporation Limited (RRECL) released the Request for Proposal (RFP) for selection of bidders for vendors for the work of supply, installation, commissioning of grid connected SPV Power Plants on behalf of Rajasthan Discoms of 45 MW cumulative capacity under the Rooftop Solar Power Generation Scheme 2019-20 in Rajasthan.
NIT No: 09/2019-20 Dated: 25.10.2019
Salient Features of 45 MW Tender:
- Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Govt. of India has issued the Operational Guidelines for implementation of Phase-II of Grid Connected Rooftop Solar Programme for achieving cumulative capacity of 40 GW of Rooftop Solar (RTS) projects for the Country by the year 2022 vide O.M. No. 318/331/2019-Grid Connected Rooftop Dated 20.08.2019.
- Under this programme, CFA has been restructured for Residential Sector only with higher CFA upto 40% for RTS System upto 3 kW capacity.
- For RTS System Capacity above 3 kW and upto 10 kW, CFA of 40% would be applicable only for first 3 kW capacity and for capacity above 3 kW, the CFA would be limited to 20%.
Also Read: MNRE Clarification on Rooftop solar subsidy
- As per the Guidelines, the programme will be implemented through by Discoms, since they are in direct contact with end consumer.
- RREC would release the subsidy to the eligible manufacturers / suppliers/system integrators after installation of systems as per terms and conditions of this tender.
- Above work is to be carried out on „Turn Key Basis‟ which includes identification of beneficiaries in Rajasthan, collection of their share of cost after adjusting MNRE financia lassistance, design, supply of SPV systems with all accessories and equipments, installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance services for 5 years with free replacement warranty on spare parts against manufacturing defects for five years .
Estimated Capacity of Project:
|Lot I||Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVNL)||25 MW||135 Crores|
|Lot II||Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (AVVNL||5 MW||54 Crores|
|Lot II||Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JDVVNL)||15 MW||54 Crores|
Important Conditions / Terms:
|Total Capacity||45 MW|
|Bid Security||See RFS|
|Scheduled Commercial Operation Date (SCOD)||9 Months from the date of issue of Rate Contract|
|Bidding||Separate tariff for each of the clusters identified in Annexure|
|Period of Downloading RfP:||25.10.2019 06.00 PM To 29.11.2019, 02.00 PM|
|Date and time of Pre-Bid Meeting:||07/11/2019|
|Last date and time of submission of on-line Bid||29/11/2019, 04:00 PM|
|Date of submission of Envelope-1 at RREC Head Office||29/11/2019, 5:00 PM|
|Date of Opening of online Technical bid||03/12/2019, 2:00 PM|
- RRECL Official Website
This is just for simplification. Readers are requested to check with official site for updated information. Though we try to be as accurate as possible, Yellow Haze is not responsible for any error in information.