Welcome to Yellow Haze
Yellow Haze Sustainable is a fast growing Sustainable Technologies company operating in North India with clientele base across both rural & urban population. We offer variety of products and solutions based on our client needs.
Team Yellow Haze consists of technocrats from IITs sharing the common philosophy of improving the consumer choices & making households, companies, villages and cities sustainable. Yellow Haze started its humble journey as a renewable energy consultancy assisting individuals, business & industries to switch to more sustainable solar power. In course of two years, the company has expanded its footprint from solar to other sustainability related fields such as food waste to biogas, waste to CBG, solar for process heating.
Objectives of Yellow Haze are guided by values of safety, excellence, ethics, and professionalism. We are dedicated to the success of our clients in improving the quality of life, and building a sustainable future. Our success is based on building strong relationships with our customers. We believe in understanding our customers, anticipating their constraints and addressing them proactively.
News & Articles:
- Union Cabinet Approves PLI Scheme for Solar PV Modules Manufacturing
- RERC Releases Discom Performance Standards 2021
- Renewable Energy in Budget 2021
- PM Modi Lays Foundation Stone for World’s Largest Renewable Energy Park at Kutch
- Rs. 2 lakh crore to be invested to set up 5000 CBG Plants says Union Petroleum Minister
- Government planning to set up one electric vehicle charging kiosk at around 69 thousand Petrol Pumps across the country : Shri Gadkari
- Govt. invites proposals for deploying EV Charging Infra on Highways Expressways
- Renewable Energy to light up India-Pak border areas in Rajasthan
- CSIR-CMERI develops World’s Largest Solar Tree
- GTAM: Indian Power Market goes Green
- CERC approves India’s third power exchange to Pranurja Solutions
- CERC approves IEX’s green term-ahead market
- Delhi EV Policy 2020- Summary | Download PDF
- MNRE Solar Benchmark Cost 2020-21
- Indian Railway on Mission to become Green Railways by 2030