Welcome to Yellow Haze
Yellow Haze Sustainable is a fast growing Sustainable Technologies company operating in North India with clientele base across both rural & urban population. We offer variety of products and solutions based on our client needs.
Team Yellow Haze consists of technocrats from IITs sharing the common philosophy of improving the consumer choices & making households, companies, villages and cities sustainable. Yellow Haze started its humble journey as a renewable energy consultancy assisting individuals, business & industries to switch to more sustainable solar power. In course of two years, the company has expanded its footprint from solar to other sustainability related fields such as food waste to biogas, waste to CBG, solar for process heating.
Objectives of Yellow Haze are guided by values of safety, excellence, ethics, and professionalism. We are dedicated to the success of our clients in improving the quality of life, and building a sustainable future. Our success is based on building strong relationships with our customers. We believe in understanding our customers, anticipating their constraints and addressing them proactively.
News & Knowledge:
- RERC increases Net-Metering to 500 KWp Capacity for Solar Projects in Rajasthan
- MNRE Solar Benchmark Cost 2021-22
- Maharashtra EV Policy 2021: Summary & Salient Features
- NTPC to set up India’s single largest Solar Park at Rann of Kutch
- RERC extends Net-Metering deadline in Rajasthan to 15th September 2021
- Government allows Net Metering Up to 500 kW for Rooftop Solar Power System
- DHI increases Electric two-wheelers Subsidy, modifies FAME 2 Incentives
- Cabinet approves National Programme on Advanced Chemistry Cell Battery Storage
- Low Cost Indian standards for EV charging within 2 months: GoI
- Union Cabinet Approves PLI Scheme for Solar PV Modules Manufacturing
- RERC Releases Discom Performance Standards 2021
- Renewable Energy in Budget 2021
- PM Modi Lays Foundation Stone for World’s Largest Renewable Energy Park at Kutch
- Rs. 2 lakh crore to be invested to set up 5000 CBG Plants says Union Petroleum Minister
- Government planning to set up one electric vehicle charging kiosk at around 69 thousand Petrol Pumps across the country : Shri Gadkari