The EP-31 Leader solar lantern has been designed as a replacement for the traditional kerosene lantern typically found in a rural off-grid household. Its familiar lantern-like shape makes it easy for customers to use and eliminates the need to purchase kerosene for light. It is much cheaper than the kerosene lamps and offsets the cost in the long run. It ensures safety – no more burns or fires. It enables customers to operate in otherwise dark environments, thus assisting additional income by means of agriculture, retail, etc. Moreover, it provides a more eco-friendly yet consistent solution to power problems faced by students making it easier for them to study longer and get better results.
The Leader EP-31 Solar Lantern comes with an extremely efficient integrated solar panel to make solar charging simple and easy. The Leader Solar Lantern can also be charged using a 2.0 mm Nokia mobile charger. Once charged it is again capable of providing light for 3-8 hours.
The Leader EP-31 solar lantern provides 8 hours of consistent bright light once full charged. This is achieved using proprietary, highly efficient LEDs. It is capable of providing 360-degree space lighting for any environment as well as focused light for studying, working, cooking, etc. There are three inbuilt setting to provide light at high, medium and low intensity. The quality of light is consistent which reduces the strain to eyes and eventually leads to better long term eyesight.
Technical Specification of EP 31 Solar Lantern:
- Solar panel (On Top) :- 420 mW, 5V, Integrated High Efficiency solar panel.
- Battery Type:- LiFePO4
- Battery Capacity 500 mAh, 3.2 V, Next generation powerful Rechargeable Lithium iron phosphate Battery.
- Battery Life: 5 Year Battery Life.
- Light Source : Long life white, Single Power Led, > 100 Lumen per watt, 6500K Colour Temperature.
- Charging Methods :- Dual Charging Solar charging and Can be Charged by Mobile Charger.
Flexibility and simplicity are the two main aspects of the Leader EP-31 solar lantern design. It has a flexible handle and includes an integrated solar panel that makes recharging simple and easy. The Leader EP-31 can be carried, hung or placed on any surface to effectively illuminate the surrounding area. The flexibility of being able to place it anywhere makes it more usable as compared to the traditional kerosene lamps.
Features of EP 31 Solar Lantern:
- Three Brightness Option :- Low 8 Hours / Medium 5 Hours/ High 3 Hours.
- Led Charging Indicator.
- Break Resistant ABS Enclosure. Slim and Sleek Design.
- Green, pollution free Renewable energy.
Applications (Uses) of EP 31 Solar Lantern:
- Home, Bungalows, Offices, Farm Houses, Factories, Hotels, Spas, Villages, Rural Areas etc.
- Emergency Light:-Immediate solution for lighting a room during sudden blackouts.
- Personal Lighting: – You can use it when you are working on Laptops, Computers, reading, cooking or any other purpose.
- In hotel industry for table lighting, dim light/candle light dinner.
- Corporate gifting and charity.
- Traveling and camping.